SINGLE LEG HIP LIFT
- Lie on your back with arms by your sides with the knees bent and feet flat on the floor then lift a leg up towards the sky.
- Lift your hips up and hold for 1 second and lower your back down.Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Switch to the other leg and do the same thing..Make sure you squeeze the butt muscles as well as the hamstrings when you lift the hips up.
- Stand holding your arms straight out in front of your body at shoulder level.
- Raise your left leg off the floor and hold it there.
- Push your hips back and lower your body as far as you can then hold for 2 seconds and go back to the starting position.
- Switch to the other leg by standing on left leg and raising your right leg then repeat the process.
TARGET :FRONT OF THIGHS,BACK OF THIGHS ,BUTTOCKS AND ABS
KNEELING LEG RAISE
- Kneel on the ground and place both hands in front of you.
- Let your arms be stable and directly in alignment with your shoulders.
- Lift your right leg behind you as if you want to write letter L with it.
- Lower it back down and repeat again. Do this few times then switch to the other leg.
TARGET : BACK OF THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS
- Hold a pair of dumbbells in both hands next to your sides and palms facing each other.
- Stand with legs slightly wide apart placing one foot in front of the other,then lower your body by bending at the knee until your front thigh is parallel to the ground, and the other leg is bent at the knee and balanced on the toes.
- Do not let your knee go past the tip of the toes,then come back up and repeat the motion by alternating your legs.
TARGET :FRONT OF THIGHS,BACK OF THIGHS,CALVES AND BUTTOCKS.
DUMBBELL STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT
- Place 2 dumbbells on the ground,then bend down and pick them up,then stand straight holding the dumbbells in both hands and your feet should be shoulder width apart.
- Make sure you straighten your knees, hips, and torso to lift the dumbbells until you are upright,also squeeze your butt muscles.
- Slowly lower the weight to return to the starting position, but do not let the weight rest on the floor.Repeat this motion as required.
TARGET :BACK OF THIGHS,BUTTOCKS AND LOWER BACK
DUMBBELL GOBLET SQUAT
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold one end of a dumbbell in both hands in front of your chest with your elbows bent.
- Bend your knees and push your hips back until your thighs are parallel to the ground,then come back up.Repeat this movement as required.
TARGET :FRONT OF THIGHS,BACK OF THIGHS,BUTTOCKS,SHOULDERS,ARMS AND ABS
- Stand with your feet parallel and make sure your feet are shoulder-width apart.keep your back straight.
- Then lower your hips as if you want to sit on an invisible chair till your thighs are parallel with the ground,then go up again.One sit-stand motion is called 1 rep (repetition).
- Do not let your knees extend over your toes.This can be done with light weight(dumbbells or bar bell)or without weight.Using weight will add more resistance on the muscles.
- Repeat motion as required.
TARGET :FRONT OF THIGHS,BACK OF THIGHS,HIPS AND BUTTOCKS
- Lie flat on your back with the bottoms of your feet on the ground and your knees at about 45 degrees.
- While keeping your arms and hands on the floor, raise your hips up as high as possible and squeeze your butts then return to the starting position.Repeat this movement as required.
TARGET :BUTTOCKS,BACK OF THIGHS AND ABS
- Hold one end of a heavy dumbbell with both hands,arms hanging straight in front of you, and stand with your feet a little bit wider than shoulder width with toes slightly turned out.
- Then bend your knees and push your hips back to lower yourself into a squat until the other end of the dumbbell hits the ground,then come back up.Make sure you keep your back straight. Repeat this movement as required.
TARGET :FRONT OF THIGHS,BUTTOCKS AND ARMS
DUMBBELL FRONT SQUAT
- Stand up and hold one dumbbell with both hands in front of you at chest level then lower your body by bending your knees until they form a 90 degree angle and raise yourself back up after a short pause.
- Keep your upper body steady throughout and make use of light weight.
- If you start feeling pain in the arms,bring your arms closer to your chest.
TARGET:FRONT OF THIGHS,BUTTOCKS,SHOULDERS AND ARMS