SWISS BALL SHOULDER PRESS
- Grasp 2 dumbbells and sit on top of the Swiss ball with your feet firm on the floor. Keep your abdominal muscles tight and hold dumbbells to the side of your head with your palms facing front and elbows at 90 degrees
- Push the dumbbells up and let the ends touch each other. Make sure your arms are as straight as possible and do not lock your elbows.Repeat motion as required.
BALL SHOULDER ROTATION
- Lie with your belly on the ball and hold dumbbells out on your sides with the elbows at a 90 degree angle.
- Roll up the dumbbells while maintaining the elbow angle then pause and lower them down.Repeat motion as required.
BALL REAR DELTOID RAISE
- Lie with your belly on the ball and hold dumbbells down on your sides with the elbows at a 90 degree angle.
- Raise the elbows up till the upper arms are parallel with the floor then slowly lower the dumbbells down.Repeat motion as required.